Supply Chain Analyst
In this position you will play a pivotal role to help drive transformation within End to End Supply Chain, form global suppliers and inbound flows to customer delivery in stores, on line and through our dealer partners. You will ensure that the, process and flows supporting our product movements is as effective and efficient as possible. In this data driven role you analyze and monitor product deliveries inbound and outbound and strive for continuous improvement. You will document processes and provide data analysis to support decision making in the business, in addition you will develop reporting and the development of a forecast and continuously improve the forecast reliability. Besides many other tasks, you will analyze where in our chain delays occur and develop improvement proposals to streamline the process.
- Data collection and analysis, including cost and margin analysis;
- Business Process Mapping including process maps and process description;
- Optimize the Supply Chain taking a view of end to end benefits;
- Support with the development and presentation of Supply Chain reporting and KPI development;
- Develop business cases with suggestions for improvement;
- Monitor all shipments and ensure efficient shipping and delivery methods against customer requirements (inbound and outbound).
- Experience level of 2+ year in a similar role;
- Supply Chain and / or analytics qualification;
- Passionate about data, technology, and Supply Chain;
- Experience with MS office, in particular with Excel and process mapping is a must,;
- Experience with report development and data warehouse is desirable;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capacity.
Benefits of Rivièra Maison
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share everything you think we need to know about you: projects you are proud of, portfolio’s or successes.
We look forward to your application!