As Recruiter you will be responsible for the recruitment process from a to z for our corporate and retail jobs, ensuring a great candidate experience. You will be in charge of creating vacancy texts with focus on talent sourcing, building pipelines via different job boards, conducting active searches, relationship building with potential candidates and leading the interviewing process. Next to this you take the lead in our employer branding strategy to make sure Riviera Maison stands out and attracts the right candidates. You will be working in an HR team of four, reporting to the Head of HR.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on creating job descriptions;
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process from initial outreach to offer;
- Search and build relationships with possible candidates or agencies;
- Improve current and design new recruiting procedures and practices;
- Provide weekly reports to own and hiring managers;
- Keep up-to-date with best recruitment tools/platforms/systems;
- Build a successful employer branding strategy;
- Work on projects.
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end recruiting;
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods;
- Strong ability and experience in building employer branding;
- Excellent knowledge of trends, best practices;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
BENEFITS OF RIVIERA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share everything you think we need to know about you: projects you are proud of, portfolio’s or successes.