Riviera Maison is looking for a passionate and tech savvy Ecommerce Product Owner to join our fast-growing Ecommerce department!
As the Ecommerce Product Owner you are responsible for adding value to the online RM shop during every spring. You follow all the functional aspects of our website + app and developments. This means that you will monitor the performance, bugs and work on further developments with regards to the Riviera Maison App and Website. You are the first point of contact and take responsibility for objectives and deliverables related to processes, developments and other critical app projects. You are part of our E-commerce team (9) and report to the Head of Ecommerce.
- Correctly set up new features from sprints in the backend;
- Maintaining data connections between webshop and various other systems, including the ESB, PIM and Salesforce, so that we can achieve our omnichannel goals;
- Manage collaborations with our external developers, our e-commerce and IT colleagues to further develop our platform;
- Keeping the backlog in order, setting priorities without losing sight of the technical and functional roadmap;
- Draw up a roadmap together for the coming years;
- Take responsibility for objectives and deliverables related to these projects.
- Experience level of 3+ year in a similar role;
- HBO / WO level diploma;
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of Magento 2 preferred; knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus;
- You're an expert and you're able to advise the organization on Product Development;
- Able to collaborate effectively with the different specialists;
- Fluent Dutch and English skills;
- Living in The Netherlands, around Amsterdam;
- Passionate about data, technology and you’re up to date with the latest developments in your field;
- Problem-solving capacity.
- A dynamic, open and warm working environment;
- Employee discount;
- Advantageous pension and discount on your health insurance;
- Nice (RM) gifts.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!