As Office Coordinator you provide support with all day-to-day matters in our office and showroom. You are a first point of contact for external parties and provide excellent service. Internally, you keep the show running and make sure everyone feels at home. You’ll be part of a team of 3 and will report to the Management Assistant. You’re available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (24 hours a week), but able to cover more shifts during holidays or sickness.
- Being the first point of contact for all guests, ensuring they receive a warm welcome;
- Screen and direct phone calls, distribute correspondence to the relevant people and departments;
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Manage external parties;
- Make travel arrangements with travel agencies;
- Order and facilitate office supplies;
- Assist in special projects and events
- MBO or HBO work and thinking level
- Outstanding communication skills in Dutch and English language;
- A solution-oriented approach and an initiating personality;
- Excellent organizational skills; able to multitask;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Part time availability.
- A dynamic, open and warm working environment;
- Employee discount;
- Advantageous pension and discount on your health insurance;
- Nice (RM) gifts.
Do you like to get creative, from concept to creation through photography, video and editing? And do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!