As a furniture repairer in the DC in Amsterdam your work consists of repairing and processing furniture. You can estimate like no other what is needed to repair the product and how long it will take. You have already done this many times!
Our candidate is a handy employee who has demonstrable experience with repairing furniture, woodworking and painting.
- Repairing and crafting furniture;
- Ensure proper flow of these products;
- Adequately estimate and monitor deadlines of various furniture projects;
- Ensuring a safe and clean work environment.
- MBO level;
- 2+ years of similar experience in a similar position;
- Full time available;
- Customer is king vision;
- Creative and innovative;
- Affinity with our products, furniture, woodworking and painting;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language.
- A dynamic, open and warm working environment;
- Employee discount;
- Advantageous pension and discount on your health insurance;
- Nice (RM) gifts.
Do you like to get creative, from concept to creation through photography, video and editing? And do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!