As Marketplace Manager you drive highly ambitious sales growth for a selection of Riviera Maison online partners such as Bol.com, Wehkamp, FonQ, Breuninger, Douglas and assist in onboarding new partners. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you create and maintain long-term relationships, maximize sales opportunities and generate new business. You will work in a team of three from our office in Amsterdam.
- Determine and implement our Online Partner strategy, managing planned budgets and results;
- Drive highly ambitious growth of sales from online partners and marketplaces;
- Develop an effective relationship with existing and new partners;
- Onboard international new partners in alignment with our IT, finance and logistics departments;
- Day-to-day account management of 3rd parties including sales analyses, marketing activities, reporting and in-season trading opportunities;
- Account development of assortment, technical integration, and relationship management;
- Advice and assist in selecting the right product assortment per partner during the quarterly buy;
- Manage relationships with various internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Buying and Logistics.
- HBO or WO degree;
- A background in e-commerce or sales, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an account management role;
- Tech savvy: knowledge of PIM systems and partner portals or integrators (including Amazon/BOL/FonQ) is an advantage;
- Comfortable with Excel and Outlook;
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial;
- Strong communicator in Dutch and English (written and verbal);
- Analytical and data-driven.
BENEFITS OF RIVIERA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!