Inbound container and Transport Planner
Our range consist of over 3,000 exclusive articles, largely handmade using recycled materials available through our stores, web shop and international distribution partners. Our suppliers are based across China, Indonesia and India giving us a complex Supply Chain.
We are seeking an Inbound container and Transport Planner to join the Supply Chain and Logistics team. In this role you are responsible for the Direct Import flow between Asia and Europe and our warehouse in Amsterdam. The focus is on an excellent execution by optimizing and developing the processes relating to supply chain import, as it relates to the network as a whole. Collaboration with the Inbound Coordinator, other members of the Supply Chain team, Sales, Buying and Merchandising teams is key to achieve our goals. Pro-active communication with freight forwarders, carriers, Suppliers, buying Agents and Supply Chain Planning to ensure a stable planning is a must.
- Owner for management of inbound containers from Supplier to Port of Destination, develop supply chain data collection and analysis to support business requirements;
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and administration is in place for landing;
- Be the product owner for the inbound supplier portal and help develop inbound supplier portal reporting to meet business needs;
- Proactively manage suppliers and agents to ensure goods are made available for shipping against desired loading dates;
- Develop business process for forecasting and capacity management and once this is in place manage process to support the buying teams;
- Manage booking and arranging inbound European Road Transport;
- Define and implement required KPI’s;
- Develop reporting to show logistics costs, damages, compliance issues by supplier, channel, supplier
- Manage scheduling and availability and order exceptions.
- HBO+ level with 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Excellent analytical, communication and Microsoft suite skills;
- Previous supplier management experience, inbound container management, and planning is desirable;
- Fluent Dutch and excellent English skills;
- Living nearby Amsterdam;
- On detail, problem solving and multi-tasking personality.
BENEFITS OF RIVIÈRA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share everything you think we need to know about you: projects you are proud of, portfolio’s or successes.
We look forward to your application!