As CRM Manager, you define and implement our CRM strategy in order to optimize customer insights. In this stand-alone position, your main focus will be designing, setting up and analyzing multichannel CRM campaigns that increase customer retention, increase customer lifetime value and drive revenue growth. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing and E-Commerce and IT team, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Develop our CRM strategy across multiple channels to increase the engagement of our existing userbase significantly;
- Develop and implement existing technologies and integrations within the digital landscape of Riviera Maison;
- Manage the CRM KPIs like frequency of purchase, average basket value, customer acquisition and retention, traffic, member acquisition and registration, customer data, loyalty/churn;
- Analyze customer data, generating customer insights and translating it into successful programs with personalized customer propositions;
- Optimize Recency, Frequency and Monetary values of our customers; and
- Track new CRM initiatives or technologies in the market and adopt where relevant.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role with proven track record in translating customer data into effective CRM programs;
- HBO+ level diploma;
- Experience with Salesforce;
- Experience with integrating new technologies into a digital landscape;
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent English skills.
BENEFITS OF RIVIÈRA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!