Content Specialist Ecommerce
As Content Specialist you ensure our website and app deliver the right mix of attractive design, inspiration and commercial appeal. You will work closely with our design and merchandising team to ensure optimized and high-quality content of our website, checkout flow and customer experience. You have a creative but commercial vision, translate ideas into development projects, which you will prioritize, manage and monitor. You work in the Ecommcerce team and report directly into the Head of Ecommerce.
- Manage correct functionality of and accurate content on our website;
- Brief the design team on creation of banners and all other assets and manage implementatoin;
- Create with help of the design team collection and inspiration pages;
- Develop content such as home decor (how-to’s, trends...) together with visual merchandising with Creator software and deploy it on the site;
- Use the Insider platform to create web push, experiments, experiences;
- Mock and implement creative designs for our app
- HBO education level
- Previous experience of 1 – 2 years in ecommerce or marketing content creation;
- You’re creative, preferably with good copywriting skills;
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English;
- Problem solver who is able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Magento experience a plus
BENEFITS OF RIVIERA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!