Buyer / Product Developer
As Buyer you work on development of new Riviera Maison products to deliver a unique and compelling assortment. You work directly with our suppliers, optimizingmargins and negotiating prices. Furthermore, you take care of correct stock availability and quality of the assortment of diverse product groups. You work closely with our Design and Merchandise teams.
- Develop and coordinate creation of products for our collection in a commercial way;
- Monitor and follow up the Buying calendar;
- Manage and coordinate with suppliers;
- Keep track of the Buying budget;
- Guaranteeing (and increasing) the quality of suppliers;
- Make weekly reports and manage administration.
- HBO degree;
- Circa 3 Years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with MS Office; Excel is key
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
BENEFITS OF RIVIÈRA MAISON
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM)goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes.
We look forward to your application!